He will coordinate Electrical studies and Electrical erection works with an Electrical team in collaboration with the project managers. He will be responsible for ensuring detailed studies and Electrical erection quality assuring the successful handover to the commissioning team. He will work closely with other members of the project team, platform integration team, EPC Contractors and main Works Contractors and Fabricators/suppliers. The role holder will also ensure that the HSE standard of each projects composing the Galaxie Project is followed in coherence to the applicable standards. He will also ensure that methods and resources synergies are maximized across the four projects. The role holder will be fully involved in all project phases from the FEED up to the start up of the plant. Together with Electrical specialist lead he will be the project referent in charged to train the GPS Electrical Team to the project working methodologies
- Advanced relevant work experience, preferable in the Refining and Petrochemicals industry project environment.
- Extensive Electrical experience (7 years minimum) on onshore facilities.
- Experience supervising or managing Electrical teams.
- Fluent level in French and English.
- Demonstrate high ethical conduct in areas of procurement, contracts, evaluation of contractors and all other areas associated with procurement